The part-time Social Media Coordinator is a dynamic role that combines social media and event support for jetCenters of Colorado. This position will be part of the customer service department and will report to the Director of Customer Service & Sales. The Social Media Coordinator manages the day-to-day content shared on the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms may be utilized.
- Create, post, and follow up on social media comments.
- Drive awareness of jetCenters of Colorado’s business segment and demonstrate their unique advantages of compelling design, superior quality, and best value to members of the media and general public.
- Work closely with leadership teams to develop and execute advanced or complex strategies and programs that are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Access to a mobile device.
- Access to a computer (laptop, etc.)
- Availability to work no less than 2 hours a week
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Communications or Business Administration preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be ethical, be able to maintain confidentiality, be a self-starter and be an excellent communicator, and be well organized and have a good understanding of business and relationship management experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of marketing or sales experience a plus
- 401(k) and Money Purchase Pension Retirement Plans
- Company Paid Holidays
- Accrued Personal hours
$17 – $22/hr