Build Your Career with JCI
Thank you for pursuing employment with jetCenters of Colorado. We have been supporting general, commercial, military and business aviation along Colorado’s Front Range Since 1979 with our Colorado Springs, Denver, and Fort Collins-Loveland locations. We are able to provide the best experience for our customers, because we hire dedicated, passionate professionals who strive to be the best. Please complete an application and our Affirmative Action form. jetCenters offers a full benefits package, to all eligible employee’s that meet the minimum full time requirements. This is a summary of the benefits only and is subject to change.
3 Available Positions
- Line Service Technician Colorado jetCenter
- Colorado jetCenter GSE Mechanic
- Denver jetCenter Line Service Technician
Scroll down for application.
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Leave of Absence
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) and Money Purchase Pension Retirement Plans
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Vacation Time
jetCenters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are considered for positions without unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.